Inventory Base is the most advanced property inventory and inspection management solution for inventory clerks, residential and commercial property managers and letting/estate agents. Streamline the end-to-end reporting process, capture descriptions and conditions on-site effortlessly using your own custom dictionary and templates, and conduct inspections in a way that suits you – audio dictation, handwriting or digital entry without the need for an Internet connection in the field.
Inventory Base Integration
Seamless integration with leading inventory app
- When a maintenance issue is captured during a property inspection, a maintenance issue is created in Fixflo automatically
- Access photos and job details captured during inspections directly in your Fixflo system
- Remote-ready technology lets you capture repair issues with mobile devices
- Eliminate the need for duplicate manual entry
- Streamline your property inspection process effortlessly
Easily capture repair issues on the go
InventoryBase Connect – Utilising Inventory Base’s Actions facility, you can access issues and any accompanying photographs and details logged through Inventory Base directly in your Fixflo account through their open API. The integration allows you to diagnose and manage these issues the same way as reactive repairs logged directly through your Fixflo repair reporting portal, which means that from a single inspection you can progress captured issues through Fixflo’s works order management tool, invite a contractor to quote and resolve the issue swiftly.
These repairs and maintenance actions can be categorised by responsibility or management type, with their associated costs tracked automatically. The integrated solution also creates an audit trail of comments made by the property manager and tenant by default for compliance purposes.
To start using this integration, book a demo today!
Complete this form to book your free demo today