Fixflo and Kaptur Integration
Enhance your tech stack with a smart property reporting tool
Kaptur is integrated with Fixflo to provide repairs and maintenance support to letting agents and occupiers alike. The enhanced property management software solution allows Kaptur to transfer maintenance requests and repair reports directly to contractors. The synchronised flow of information includes written details of the damage, key information such as model numbers of boilers, and photographs and images.
These repairs and maintenance actions can be categorised by responsibility or management type, with their associated costs tracked automatically. The integrated solution also creates an audit trail of comments made by the property manager and tenant by default for compliance purposes.
Book a demo now
Kaptur is a property reporting app, allowing you to create detailed inventories on the go. It has been designed by inventory specialists, collecting high levels of detailed information without compromising on quality. Kaptur is supported by a comprehensive web-based management and editing suite, enabling you to book, allocate, track and invoice jobs. Reports can be stored online, ensuring you have a robust compliance trail.
- Automatically send dilapidations in the checkout report to Fixflo as reactive repairs requests
- Easily outsource some or all of your property inspections to No Letting Go clerks
- Automatically transfer repair issues to Fixflo as you conduct inspections on the go
- Established property reporting software provider with 14+ years' experience
- Streamlined inspections and property management processes
- Ensures your inspection management processes are GDPR-compliant