Inbound Marketing Manager
This is your chance to join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company. You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: every repair in every property in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 1,000,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is.
About the role:
Are you a vibrant and hands-on Marketing Manager who is willing to roll up their sleeves, and wants to be part of a successful scale-up technology company? As part of our growth plans, we are looking to recruit a talented and adaptable B2B SaaS Marketing Manager to implement marketing plans across our chosen vertical markets.
You will be responsible for planning, originating, co-ordinating and optimising our B2B marketing activity across online, social media, and other channels with the aim of generating high quality leads for the Sales Development team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines as part of a team. Someone with a commercial mindset and a technical understanding of Marketing will be perfect for this position.
- Execute the Company’s marketing strategy while identifying marginal gains and growth hacking opportunities.
- Produce high quality content including eBooks, blogs, whitepapers, fact sheets, guides, webinars and videos.
- Distribute content across a variety of channels to generate net new contacts and marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Optimise our marketing automation platform and lead nurturing processes.
- Brief and sign off creatives produced in cooperation with our Design Manager.
- Management of all social channels across all markets and products.
- Assist with sales enablement across the sales and sales development teams.
- Work alongside the Customer Success team and Product team to execute product marketing initiatives.
- You will create, execute and review email marketing strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business.
- Manage, analyse and track all our campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in delivering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via best practices across all web assets.
- Understanding of new GDPR legislation relating to data protection for our customers.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Self-starter and proactive
- Proven track record of working in B2B software-as-service
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Ability to project manage multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation is a must
- High level of experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and editing
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with SEO, email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Have a good mix of commercial awareness, creativity and customer focus
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- An analytical mind and inquisitive nature
- Experience in planning or executing product marketing for a software-as-service business
- Preferably a CIM member and holds Chartered status
What’s it like working at Fixflo?
● We’re a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh and great chat
● Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
● We are dog friendly – expect to see various dogs around the office sometimes!
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Gym pass
- Health insurance
- Friday drinks and lots of socials!
- A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How do I apply?
Submit your CV and cover letter (p.s please tell us why you want to work for us!)
Please have a look at our privacy notice for job applicants.