Graphic Designer/Design Manager
This is your chance to join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company. You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple. Every repair in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion planned in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best
technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and ombudsman schemes).
Our challenge is to ensure that its people, products and processes constantly and consistently delight existing clients, whilst attracting new businesses, fulfilling the potential that the amazing team, range of products and international markets offer.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
We are looking for a talented digital designer to join the team to help us build award winning marketing campaigns while at the same time being one of the fastest growing proptech companies in the UK.
Fixflo is renowned for its innovative content marketing and you will be fundamental in taking this to the next level. You will be a pillar in the marketing team to bring our brand to life while also working in collaboration with the other teams across the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where there is plenty of scope for career progression. Your drive and ambition are your limit, not your job title!
- Be the guardian and owner of our brand
- Design and develop the content marketing using industry standard tools
(Adobe Creative Suite) and web development technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Design highly effective social media graphics, display advertising and
- Create on-brand collateral such as sales pitches, presentations and others
- Manage internal projects such as company rebranding, company
website, marketing collateral (both online and offline), etc
- Deliver and engage creative content assets in line with product personas
- Support brand efforts internally through brand guidelines and templates to ensure consistency across the organisation
- Create effective event collaterals such as exhibition stands, banners and merchandise design
- Create motion graphics and explainer animations, title graphics and logo animations
Ideal academic requirement: Bachelor of Visual Arts & Communication or Bachelor of Digital Design.
- 2 years minimum work experience as a digital designer
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustration, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
- Modern web technologies including HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with digital ad platforms is a plus
- Excellent workflow and time management skills
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics
- Experience in working in a fast moving SaaS environment would be an advantage
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in content management systems
- Ability to design with high visual impact
- Creative flair and design – Originality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible, efficient and adaptable approach with being happy to take on a number of tasks to make a project a success
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Have a passion for digital design that pushes you to achieve better results
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: layout, typography, colour across a range of media
- Take the initiative in resolving problems that may occur
- React to the need of the company while prioritising key marketing output
- A hunger to push our visual brand to new heights and be the best in the industry
What’s it like working at Fixflo?
● We’re a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh and great chat
● Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
● We are dog friendly – expect to see various dogs around the office sometimes!
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
● The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
● Gym pass
● Health insurance
● Friday drinks and lots of socials!
● A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How do I apply?
● Submit your CV and cover letter (p.s please tell us why you want to work for us!)
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/