5+ important topics covered.
In this on-demand webinar, industry-leading property lawyer David Smith, Partner at JMW Solicitors and Fixflo's Managing Director, Rajeev Nayyar discussed several key legal issues affecting the lettings industry:
- How will the landmark case on rent-to-rent tenancies change the way rent repayment orders are awarded?
- What can we learn from the recent High Court case relating to breathing space and mental health crisis moratoria?
- China's extraterritorial data protection law and its impact on letting agencies
- The end of temporary Covid-19 measures for possession claims and updates on right to rent checks
- What are the key issues to consider when you outsource property management
Presenter: David Smith, Partner, JMW Solicitors
Moderator: Rajeev Nayyar, Managing Director, Fixflo
David specialises in residential property rights and agency and has experience in a wide range of property litigation. He is particularly well known for his work in:
- Agent terms of business and other contracts;
- Tenancy agreements and licences;
- Consumer protection and rights;
- Agent regulation including Client Money Protection, data protection and anti-money laundering;
- Landlord regulation including deposit protection and property licensing;
- Welsh law;
- Public affairs and political representation;
- Mediation representation.
David has written or contributed to a number of books and journal articles on these topics and is highly sought after as a speaker and lecturer.
Disclaimer: All content presented in this webinar is intended for general information purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice or official guidance.