Inside Sales Team Leader
This is your chance to lead a high performing and driven inside sales team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company.
You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Beyond management of your own pipeline, the role includes leadership of the company’s sales team (coaching and mentoring) and ownership of the new revenue number at executive level.
With the projected growth in the company, a wider remit both within the UK and outside is possible.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple. Every repair in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and Ombudsman schemes).
Our challenge is to ensure that its people, products and processes constantly and consistently delight existing clients, whilst attracting new businesses, fulfilling the potential that the amazing team, range of products and international markets offer.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, boot camp, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is.
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing companies in property technology? Are you a passionate, curious, and competitive person looking to lead a highly motivated sales team?
Read on, this role might be for you.
Your role will involve:
- Building and leading a team of Sales Executives to drive exceptional customer experience
- Liaising with the SDR and marketing teams
- Being responsible for the sales team performance as well as carrying your own quota
- Optimising the sales levers to produce the best possible close ratio
- Supporting the development of the sales strategy as part of the sales and company leadership team
- Providing product support, sales coaching and training to the sales team
- Conducting talent review sessions and driving a high performance culture
- Identifying, analysing and implementing process improvements
- Collaborating with finance to ensure accurate forecasting
- Combining data and insights leading to quick and effective decision making
- Working closely with the demand generation and customer success teams to drive continuous improvement of processes
- Championing the product development needs of the sales team on behalf of prospective customers
- Analytical mind
- Data driven
- Process oriented
- Strategic Thinking & Business Planning
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Experience of running a high performing B2B SaaS sales team
- Experience of successfully running and growing a sales team
Your drive and ambition are your limits, not your job title!
The ideal candidate will need to be a great communicator, who is confident both on the phone and in writing, intelligent and well-organised.
Our Ideal Colleague
Someone who has a 90% chance of accomplishing what only 10% of possible hires could achieve.
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort)
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Organisation and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organises/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Follows through on commitments (lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost)
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Persistence (demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done)
- Proactivity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement at work (a can do attitude))
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
- Openness to criticism and ideas (solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback)
- Teamwork (works well with others to achieve a collective goal)
- Communication (speaks and writes clearly)
- Previous marketing experience is a must (3+ years minimum)
- Previous with marketing automation software is an advantage (our stack includes Hubspot)
- Social media expert which includes familiarity with all the social media platforms and reporting tools.
- Experience of managing content and social media programmes
- A quick learner
- Has the ability to change their style of writing on a dime to suit different personas and markets
- Self starter who is willing to help outside their role
Fixflo in a nutshell:
To be the standard way in which property repairs are reported and managed in homes and places of work around the world.
(1) Providing material value to every user of our systems whether or not they pay for them
(2) Building strong relationships with key participants in every market in which we operate
(3) Doing the right thing even if that means acting to our own detriment in the short term
(1) Building world-class user-focused software systems that improve efficiencies for every participant to a repair
(2) Aspiring to be great (not just good) in everything we do
(3) Delivering exceptional customer service to every user of our system
(4) Actively seeking feedback (whether positive or negative) from users and potential users and acting upon it as appropriate
(5) Diagnosing before treating
(6) Recruiting only people who strive towards our objective, believe in our strategies and are capable of implementing our tactics
(7) Seeking to collaborate rather than compete
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/
Don’t be shy. Give us a shout.
Strictly no agencies.